Monday 29 October 2012

Finnished Proliminary Task




                                                             My finished Preliminary Task Magazine front cover


















                                             My Finished Preliminary Task Magazine Contents Page


















I believe i have done quite well with this, i agree with most of the feedback i have recieved and i know it isnt perfect as some of the pictures are out of focus and some of the text is hard to read when it goes over some of the pictures but i can use this as a baseline for my main magazine and can compare it to this when its finnished.



1 comment:

  1. I have supplied written feedback, which you can use to identify areas for development when it comes to producing your main task.

    I would also try to rearrange your images in this post, as they are covering some of your text.

    ReplyDelete