Tuesday 8 January 2013

Audience research and analysis of data

I recently made a survey which i had 11 people fill in which will help me make my magazine to suit my audience. These are some of my results and how they will help me

Question: What is your age?

All of the people i asked to fill in my magazine like the type of music that its about. 9 out of 11 of these people were between the ages of 12 and 17. this shows me that the majority of the people who like this type of music are young so i am going to aim my magazine at young people.





Question: Are you more likely to buy a magazine if it includes free posters?

6 out of 10 of said that they would be more likely to buy a magazine if it included free posters, so i am going to include free posters in my magazine as it will attract people to buy it.


Question: Which of these magazines have you heard of?

everyone had heard of kerrang, so im going to make my magazine like kerrang, this will mean that people may be attracted to it more.






Question: which of these prices do you think is most reasonable?

the same amount of people said that £2.00 and £2.50 are the the most reasonable prices for a magazine, so Ive decided to make my magazine £2.00 as it is reasonable and people will be most likely to buy it.






Question: Which of these names for a magazine do you think is best?

Most people said that the name Sound Check is the best, i was going to call my magazine Toxic Sound but now that i know that people think Sound Check is better, i have decided to change my magazine name to this.

1 comment:

  1. You have collected relevant audience research, and you have shown how the feedback has informed decisions for your music magazine. Well done.

    ReplyDelete