Tuesday 8 January 2013

The Recce

Because most of my pictures are taken at an enter shikari concert, there were potential health and safety risks as i could have been injured in the crowed.

There was no way this could have been avoided as this was the only way i could get the pictures.

As this photo was taken indoors, the whether and time of day did not effect the outcome of my images.

Because it as a live concert i could not change the background of the image, but the background did not effect my image very much.

I could not change the lighting at the concert, i had to wait for there to be good enough lighting for me to take the picture.

I had no problems with having permission as it was at a concert and i was allowed to take them.

As it was a concert and there was many people around me including the security standing in front of the barrier, i had to be careful not to get any people in the way of the image.

i have thought about the potential problems with the image, like the sharpness and i have a plan b just incase this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment